I carry the day on my shoulder
Because it is all drunk with stupidity
It made a drink at the bar under the sun
With all the hatred
People carry inside their cold pockets of heart
And contempt they taste on their tongues
Further added few drops of anger
From the same bottle left by the previous day
And a little bit of ice of stubbornness
It inherited from history
Then drank it all
I was there…watching
Chasing it my whole life
Taking care of it
All day long
And then
I saw it blank out
On the horizon of time
At the banks of river hope
I lifted it with my tired arms
Carried it on my shoulder
And put it to sleep
In the arms of beloved Night.
You carry well the poems with your poetic fingers drunken with wine of love and music of heartbeats...'And put it to sleep
ReplyDeleteIn the arms of beloved... '
It's great! I envy you:)
ReplyDelete