I am your
postman
I carry
all the letters you wrote to me
But I can’t
find myself
Or the
home you addressed them to
I will always be your postman
Even if
pain is the only letter
You can
write to me now
I will
carry them all the way
Till I
find my lonely home
I will
drop them in my deserted postbox
And open
them thousand times
With
childlike smile on my face
I will
read each letter and each line
Over and
over again
And rhyme
all your words
With patience
and love
And if
you want me
To write
back to you
I will write,
write me more love
I will
bring you myself
All the
blank pages of my future
You can
write more pain on them
If pain
is the only letter
You can
write to me now
I am your
postman
I will
carry your letters all the way
Till I find my lonely home
No comments:
Post a Comment