There is silence in my wardrobe
I wear it every day to work
I watch everyone
Everything
Silently
People
Roads
Traffic
Rains
And then I listen to my thoughts
There is too much noise inside
I pour few thoughts in a teacup
Sip
It’s hot or cold
Depending on the time
I take out few more cloths
From my wardrobe
To muffle the noise inside me
Wearing few more layers of silence
I rush out to the balcony in panic
The tree in front of my house
Is home to many birds
It relaxes me to know
That at least someone is home
I watch the night come over
I make a cigarette out of stars
And use moon as my ashtray
By morning it’s all ashes
My thoughts calm down
I fall asleep
On the silent pillow of the dawn
Dreaming of silence meanwhile
One day I know
Dreams come true
Silence shall take me away forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment