Monday, 31 March 2014

Forbidden Journey


This is the hour of reckoning
Wings are not strong
But the desire to fly is intense

The sky has no milestone
No path is marked up there
No signboard hangs from stars

It’s only hope that has more than two eyes
And more than one heart
Eyes married to heart

The hands of despair are already cut
Sadness is only a dying beggar
Darkness is an overstaying guest no more

The light of your home is my destiny
Moonlight hides the secret map
I have stared countless moons
The key is not revealed yet

The mystery of the journey is more mystical
Than the journey itself
But I have to remain focused
I can’t lose my way

The snarled roads of fate
Are often poisoned by vicious failures
I must not stop though

I’ll keep moving ahead
Till all the cracks of my skin
On my frail body
Are filled by dewdrops of hope
And forbidden wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment