You lost me when I was still with you
Leaving was inevitable
Insignificant though
Like stains of blood on the wall
After the body has been removed
A reminder of something dreadful
That transpired between us
Homeless, I kept wandering in your world
A nomad without any destination
Believing one day
You’ll find me a home
And I won’t be wandering anymore
Instead with your magical fingers
You turned me into a toy
Perpetually gratifying toy for yourself
And then one day
When I knew I was breaking
Like any other toy for pleasure
You sought others
And cast me away
As if that was the last favour
You did to me
You lost me
The day you asked
“Why are you broken?
Why don’t you take care of
yourself?
Like everyone else does…”
I kept looking at you
But you were not there anymore…
You lost me when I was still with you
Leaving was inevitable
The last insignificant attempt
At mending my own soul
No comments:
Post a Comment