I fall from your lips
Like an unspoken word
Like an insignificant mention
Like an unspoken word
Like an insignificant mention
You hide me
In your unknown letters
In your unshed tears
Like an ugly truth
In your unknown letters
In your unshed tears
Like an ugly truth
Nobody knows
That I have been inside you
Like your own spirit
Like a malignant blood clot
Coursing through your veins
In search of my resting place
That I have been inside you
Like your own spirit
Like a malignant blood clot
Coursing through your veins
In search of my resting place
You took me
Like your unaccounted hostage
Like a prisoner in exile
Like your unaccounted hostage
Like a prisoner in exile
You changed me
Into an unmarked calendar
A shadow of your past
Into an unmarked calendar
A shadow of your past
How can I recover from that!
I can't claim myself
Without you...
No comments:
Post a Comment