Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Howl At Midnight

I’m losing my will in your love
All the claims I had on myself
Every assertion I used to make in my defense
I have lost them all
I’m at your mercy now

I go about the whole day casually
Like growing of the grass
On the sidewalks of an abandoned road

Nothing pleases me
Nothing surprises me
It’s the constant state of numbness
Licking away at my heart day and night

I don’t know what to tell you
I don’t know what to talk about
Even silences are not comforting
All the ways of being are unbearable
Every dimension is suffocating
All directions are lost

I’m wrapped eternally in sadness
Your memories grow on me malignantly
Like a tiny particle caught in a mighty storm
Being driven ruthlessly
I’m a half-mad slave
Tied to the chains of servitude forever

I can only offer you my devotion
My pure uncorrupted unwavering devotion
Even if that means staying away from you
Like two banks of the longest river
But who knows
Flowing parallely
Through every rock, every mountain, every fall
We might both disappear into each other
In the sea of togetherness at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment