Sunday, 31 January 2016

Once More...

Time has a sore throat
It doesn’t speak to me
It gargles with my salty tears every night
I take care of your memories
Like a baby crying in my womb
Even if I manage to get through time
Who cares to ask
What happened to me?

In loneliness
I put my cheek
To the cold face of the night
Like two whispering sisters
Afraid of their drunken father
We whisper your name
To each other
Your name is the only cure to my ailing heart

I held you once in my arms
Like an unshakable belief
Like an undeniable truth
I want to hold you like that once more
Once more I want to have faith
Coursing like blood through my veins
Replenishing all the chambers of my heart
You are the spark of my soul
That keeps me alive

I want to live again!
I want to be alive once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment