Sunday, 7 February 2016

They Found Me…

You should run
Run away to the place
Where nobody knows you
They found me
They found me reading your last letter
Your intolerably scandalous letter

They read it out loud to everyone
To mock and ridicule me

“My Love
You bought me for nothing.
Such a gifted trader you are
I sold myself so fast.
As soon as you placed
Two moist kisses
Adeptly on my hungry lips
Nothing remained same after

You burned all the libraries inside me
I have no language to follow
No words to speak through
My yearning grows deeper and longer
Deeper than your meditative breaths
Longer than your love-making nights

I announce to the world today
I love you
I love you so much
I have given up all hopes of coming back

Hold my hand
Before I’m consumed
By this relentless passion

While these seething cries of longing reach
Farther than the dark of night
I’ll patiently wait for your reply.
Be kind.
Soon.
Ever yours…”

My love, 
When you know
The reality is the other way round
Why do you write such scandalous things?

No comments:

Post a Comment