Mai tumhe
khat likhun
Tumhe
apne haal ki khabar dun
Bus issi
justuju mai
Aake dekh
lo
Ki har
raat
Kitney
fatey rad kiye adhoore khat
Aasmaan pe
bikhar jatey hain
Aur phir
jo tum
Har raat
Wafa ka
wo aakhri sikka
Aasmaan
mai uchaalti ho
Jaantey
ho
Wo kabhi
aakey
Mere
haath mai nahi thehrta
Not about this thing. I cannot understand the language! Just wanted to thank you for opinion presented in toward new dawn article about the terrible happening in Kashmir village. I wish I knew what could be done for them. all of them the women and men both. And believe me under Pakistani regime they wouldn't be any better. Pakistanis sometimes kill their sister and daughter when they were raped by third party. Pakistan, India hands off of Kashmir is, my only words. I read children of the night in Farsi translation (haven't read Satanic verses though) and, long ago started (in Iran jail) the hundred years of loneliness but, Islamic guards found it and took it away. feel free to get back to me through Indiasolidarity.california@gmail.com. hoping for the new dawn.
ReplyDelete