Thursday, 25 April 2013

Madness is a soul without home


I search you
Like a library
And read your eyes
Like ageless books

Your eyes invite me
To never ending journey
Of many many dangerous lands

I read the signs
Left on my palms
Like the complex trails
Left by scorpion on the wastes of desert

Madness is a soul without home
Yet you deceive me with the promise of home

Like the solitary longings
Of the honey bee
Let her be deceived
By the flower in the picture
I let you deceive me into false hope

In your love
I have become superstition

From the corners of my nightmares
Reality hangs
Like an oscillating pendulum
Of an ancient wall clock

Waiting for me to accept it
Shred by shred
Dream by dream

But
My love,
I am afraid

What if
Reality haunts me
Coils around me
Like a hungry snake
And swallows me into it
Forever!

I can't let you go, my love!

Such madness is madness to bear alone!

1 comment: