Friday, 24 May 2013

Intoxicated life: Indecipherable love


You look into my eyes
I’m intoxicated for life

I dope on your lips like a mad dancer
I hear songs with rainbow lyrics in my head

Birds form triangle of hope in the sky
While eagle of passion flies alone

My old poems stare at me
As if I have forgotten you

Loneliness feeds on my evening muse
I drench myself in your thoughts every night
Like turning on the light bulb in a dark room

I hide few dreams in my pocket
And paste others all over my room

I open you nervously like an old book
Whose secrets are indecipherable!

I read you whole night
Like streetlamps reading unending roads

The caravan of my life stops
At the oasis of your mouth
I dope on your lips again
I intoxicate myself for life once more

No comments:

Post a Comment