Every thought in my head
Falls prey to carnivorous fears
Bleeding colorless tears
After such long painful waiting
Even birds in cages
Doubt the strength of their wings
Outside the theater
Winter sets a cold wave
Freezing everything warm
Around us
Snow hides
All the gardens of hope
I look outside the window
Towards sky
For any small slit
In the dark clouds
To reassure myself
Of happy sunlight to pass through
I watch ghostly people
With white coats
Play God
I doubt my atheism
Towards them
I read their lips
I read their inanimate hands
When they speak to me
Like a clinician
I try to decipher any hidden codes
Eventually
After giving up
On their jargonised
Almost human-like reassurances
I come back
To the waiting room
To be fed again
By carnivorous fears
Bleeding colorless tears
After such long painful waiting
Even birds in cages
Doubt the strength of their wings
Outside the theater
Winter sets a cold wave
Freezing everything warm
Around us
Snow hides
All the gardens of hope
I look outside the window
Towards sky
For any small slit
In the dark clouds
To reassure myself
Of happy sunlight to pass through
I watch ghostly people
With white coats
Play God
I doubt my atheism
Towards them
I read their lips
I read their inanimate hands
When they speak to me
Like a clinician
I try to decipher any hidden codes
Eventually
After giving up
On their jargonised
Almost human-like reassurances
I come back
To the waiting room
To be fed again
By carnivorous fears
Bleeding colorless tears
No comments:
Post a Comment