Friday, 9 May 2014

I Am Leaving




Because I can’t stay forever
I have to leave
Leave to find my life alone

There are too many moons
I have to capture
Too many stars
I have to play with
There are too many beautiful sunsets
That I don’t want to waste
In vain
Waiting for you to turn up
Pitying myself whole night
There are so many poems
That I have to finish writing
So many faces
I have to paint
 On the broken canvases of my heart

So I am leaving
Leaving to find my own life
My own way

I want to feel every impulse within me
That strikes hard on my guts
Every spark
That burns me from inside
And let it out on this dull world

This world is not habitable without you
I have to make it habitable

I want to seek the unsought
And find myself lost
In my own fascination
So I must leave now

Far away from you
Till I lose any sight of you

I know leaving is not easy
But I can’t stay forever

So here I am
Leaving with these last words

“I am leaving you
Because you are the only one
I could never leave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment