Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Distance is a nightmare


Distance is a nightmare
It follows me
It stalks me
It haunts me everywhere
I go.

I see a road in my dream
The sign reads your name
But it never leads to you.

Desires, wishes, longing
My fellow travelers
Got tired and abandoned me
Long back
On my journey to you.

I reached the end of the road
But where are you?
The mirror of my dream is broken
I collect the pieces
Of my dream
Each one reflecting
A different person in it
I am split into all of them
I keep fixing all pieces together
Before your arrival
But all in vain.

I am falling apart
On my journey to you.

If you ever walk that road
Quench my fellow travelers
My desires, wishes, longing
And bring them along with you
The puzzle of my life is unfinished
Do collect those pieces
Of my dream
I lost on my way to you.

I am reduced to my name
Come to me
With your holy verses of love
And exorcise me of this nightmare

Distance is a relentless nightmare
It follows me everywhere
I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment