Monday, 7 April 2014

I Hate You


I hate everything about you
I hate you so much
I don’t want to remember
The day I met you
I hate that day
That moment

You changed me
My sight
My hearing
My touch
My taste
My smell
You changed everything about me
I hate this changed person

I hate to spend hours with you
Every day
Forgetting everything I am supposed to do

I hate to eat with you
The only foods you like

I hate the way you look at me
The way you touch me
The way you make me feel

I hate it
When you take pieces of everything I have

I hate to hold you
Cuddle you
Caress you
Hug you every time you smile

I hate to think about you
Every moment
Obsessively

Talk to you
Incessantly
Even when there is nothing to talk

I hate it
To say good night
Tens of times
And still not leave

I hate you so much
That I might die with this hatred

P.S.: The poem is paradoxical.

P.P.S:  The meaning of the poem is contrary to what it reads.

2 comments:

  1. I hate you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hating you is exhausting. I would rather stick to love. :)

    ReplyDelete